Thanksgiving week stitching



I pretty much went off my stash diet this past week - it all started when I saw the Blackbird Designs Mystery sampler & fell in love with it. So I now have parts 1-4 and the fabric (WDW "Straw) and threads to finish it. I wonder when they'll release the last part? As I went to pick up my needle, I noticed that the alphabet has no "I", I wonder if that's an oversight, or a common sampler thing I just don't know about. (c:

Since I was there...I might as well also get fabric & threads for the Beatrix Potter SAL that will start in January. I picked R&R Creme Brulee & WDW Lancaster Red to do that one with. I'm really looking forward to starting it.

Over the past week, I also worked on CDC, finally getting to the bottom right corner. And I did two of the JBW Advent calendar pieces, which I'm going to give away as ornies. I have a bow charm for the wreath, but can't find it right now!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my! Your CdC is gorgeous! I love the thread you are using on it. And I also like the Blackbird Mystery Sampler. I'll enjoy watching yours grow :-).

AuntSuze said...

The mystery sampler and CdC look great!! I keep hearing about the BP SAL, I have everything I really should join up in the fun!