Friday Feast # 183



Appetizer: On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?


About an 8 or 9. It used to be really good (a college friend once told me she's want to study if she had my notes!) but it's deteriorated in the interest of speed.



Soup: Do you prefer baths or showers?


Showers. I like a really deep tub for baths and haven't lived someplace with one in quite a while.



Salad: What was the last bad movie you watched?


It don't know about most recent, but the most memorably bad movie I watched was "Even Dwarfs Started Small". It's a Werner Herzog movie, so it's one of those that people who want to act cool are supposed to like, especially since it's subtitled. (Check out some of the high ratings in Netflix & IMDB). It's a bunch of midgets who take over the asylum in which they're kept. Take a look at the clip & then multiply it by a few hours.



Main Course: Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.


I love both the internet & stitching, but I can go for periods of time without having them. They affect my life because I devote both time and money (need high-speed internet!) to them.



Dessert: Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?


Piano or Cello; and especially the combination of the two. They both have a range of expression & I like the mellow tones of the cello. I love Nick Drake's "Cello Song"

0 comments: