A finish & back to the circles



My first finish didn't come until the middle of March, but my second finish is coming just days later! Brightneedle's "Welcome" stitched up quickly on 36ct Cream linen with DMC threads.


The colors in the picture are a bit off. (I wish I had a good spot to take pictures of things in natural sunlight!)


After seeing Juls' progress on Cirque, I really wanted to get back to it. I was kind of bummed because just after threading a new needle, I realized that I had made a mistake in the upper right circle the last time I worked on this. Not a very auspicious start! Anyway, it required some frogging before I could continue.

This project looks better to me from far away; up close it isn't all that impressive, but when I see it from across the room, I just love it! It's pretty fun to work with these beautiful silks, too. (Caron Waterlilies in "Monsoon")

0 comments: