Progress!

Made a little progress on CDC in the past few days. I'm having fun with the colors and like how it's coming along!

Last May I graduated from my MBA program and we moved down to Chicagoland to get settled before I started work. Due to a variety of factors, we ended up in an apartment, even though we really wanted to be in a place that had a yard. We've been anticipating the end of our lease here, hoping that we could end up in a house (still renting because of all the weirdness in the housing market). So we've been looking and finally run across a house we'd both really love to be in. We put in the rental application this evening, and hopefully beat anyone else to the punch. We're trying not to get our hopes up too much, but this place is perfect for us and we really hope it comes through! Please send good wishes our way!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

We're also house hunting, so I know how you feel! Sending good vibes your way!

Michelle said...

Good luck with the house - I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Love your Cirque - it's gorgeous!