Friday Feast #182

Appetizer: If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?

Natalie Portman because she's smart, travels internationally talking about microfinance loans, and she's incredibly beautiful, talented, and classy.

Soup: On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?
Probably a 3-4 - I don't really like talking on the phone unless I have to & would prefer to talk to somebody in person. Drew is one of the few people I can talk to for hours.

Salad: Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).
I donated to a Chicago area labrador rescue group in our corporate charity drive this year. Abby & I found each other on a road where she had apparently been abandoned, which I'm grateful for. I'm glad that they find good homes for other labs.

Main Course: What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?
Sushi or bagels & cream cheese.

Dessert: Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?
Yep - everybody except the dog has had it this year.

0 comments: