Friday Feast # 181

Appetizer Who was the last person you hugged?
Drew - and before that, Drew's Grandpa

Soup
Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.
For rough dry hands, put a couple tablespoons of olive oil, along with a tablespoon or so of sugar into your palm, then rub your hands together for a few minutes before rinsing off.

Salad
What does the color yellow make you think of?
Sunshine

Main Course
If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?
Animals and nature

Dessert
What was the longest book you ever read?
In junior high I read the complete Sherlock Holmes stories - that was about 1400 pages and I thought I was the s*$t for reading such a long book (my dork roots run deep).
This year I read Aztec by Gary Jennings - it's the most meticulously researched historical fiction I've ever read. The protagonist is a Mexica (Aztec) giving an account of his life to the Spaniards, covering the height of his civilization & subsequent downfall. Even though the book was around 1000 pages, I was so engrossed that I didn't want it to end.

0 comments: