SBQ For w/o June 22

I thought it would be fun to start answering these SBQ's - maybe it will even help me remember to contribute to my blog more often! I'm going to start with them a few weeks back, so here's my first one:

Today's SBQ was suggested by Kathryn(http://threadsofdesire.blogspot.com/) and
is:

When you start a new work do you look for something
small, do you lookfor
another huge project or do you consider your
UFOs?

The permalink to this post is:
http://blog.blondelibrarian.net/archives/2007/06/sbq-the-choices-we-make/

At any given time, I like to be stitching on a BAP and a small (often X-mas ornament) "purse" sized project. I tend to like those huge pieces, so when I'm finishing one, I often think of what other big one I'd like to do. I'm nearing the end of Marriage of the Minds, and trying to decide whether to start Cirque de Cercles, Mira's Adia, the Garden Fairy, or something else.

While I'm running out of wall space for them, I like the look of a few really big pieces in my home compared to tons of little pillows or tiny framed things - just my aesthetic!

0 comments: