What should be the First post

So here's my new place on the web. I hope this blog will be a place for my artistic, and other, inspirations. After some time away from stitching, I've caught the bug again and have a new interest in keeping track of my stitching progress and projects.
First a bit of background, after going through a divorce and pretty much rearranging my whole life, I've started grad school at University of Wisconsin. Being a student again, and back to student digs, I left most of my stash at my parents' house until I land in environs more stable.With me I have Barb & Cheryl's "Verandas of Battery Row" and a Love and Stitches hardanger table runner, which is around 3 ft. long. At my parents' place are I a couple WIPs; Ingrid Bergman rose from Silver Lining and "Gazebo Roses" from Victoria Sampler.
So I'll try to keep up with my blog as the summer gets busier and this coming school year, when I'm trying to pull my hair out!

0 comments: