Feast #185

Appetizer: What does the color dark green make you think of?
Forests

Soup: How many cousins do you have?
Just two! Guess we're not a very prolific family!

Salad: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?
About an 8. I most frequently lie about things to not hurt somebody's feelings or make something easier for myself (e.g. "I already have plans" when I don't want to go someplace)

Main Course: Name something that is truly free.
Things that aren't free: lunch, freedom, and Tibet. I thought about air, but I pay for an air purifier. Vistas, but I've had to pay to get into parks. I think cuddling is free (c:

Dessert: Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.

I'm cheating with an ampersand:
"Spring Permeates, Reinvigorates & Incubates New Gardens"

0 comments: