Feast #184

Appetizer Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?

I think it would kind of depend on the city. I could see living in Amsterdam, or one of those cities that have a lot of parks-I like being able to walk places when a city is well laid out. But I don't like feeling like I'm right on top of other people, so I prefer the space of the country. I think I could be quite happy living away from humanity, given high speed internet & access to a stitching store!


Soup Who is the cutest kid you know?

Well, babies have an unfair advantage, but I'd have to say Drew's niece Amelia. She's got the cutest little face & if she keeps this up, her Mommy & Daddy are going to have their hands full when she's a teenager. Of the non-baby variety, Drew's sons are really cute and it's fun to see features of their Dad manifest in different ways.


Salad Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard ___________.

Um...I couldn't believe it when they said "it's not butter".


Main Course If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?
I don't know if it's a "product", but I'd love to be in a commercial for IKEA - most of their stuff is great, and if it involved a makeover of our place, I'd REALLY like it.


Dessert What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?

I try to take a Women's multivitamin and a calcium chew, but I'm quite often forgetful.

0 comments: