Appetizer How many times per day do you usually laugh?
8-9; more often when I'm home - Abby & Drew are pretty fun to be around.

Soup What do your sunglasses look like?
Kind of 60's style black rimmed glasses that I'm pretty sure I got from TJ-Maxx

Salad You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go?
Assuming there were such a rail, It would be cool to go north from California along the Coast to Alaska. You'd have the ocean and mountain views and I bet it would be interesting to see how the people changed as you passed through the cities.

Main Course Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city.
The dog park that's 5 miles south of us. Other than that and the stitching store Welcome Stitchery, the 'burbs of Chicago leave a little to be desired; it feels like one continuous strip mall. :-(

Dessert If the sky could be another color, what color would it be?
Right now they're winter grey, so anything would be an improvement. I think it's beautiful when it has that orange-ish pink color at sunset, so if it could be that color that might be fun. I like the line from that Fugazi song "nightlight comes into my room, some shade of bruise colored blue" to describe nighttime sky color.

0 comments: