Friday Feast

I've seen these Q&A's from Friday's Feast on some other stitcher's blogs & thought they were really cool, so I'm shamelessly nicking the idea.

Appetizer What is your favorite beverage?

Cherry Zero for regular beverage and white wine or margarita for alcoholic.


Soup Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.

Audiobooks from the Library waiting to be ripped to iTunes, bills, and my grandma June's old wind-up alarm clock.


Salad On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?

8 or 9 - I probably say things I shouldn't some times. The other 10-20% of the time it's to avoid hurting somebody's feelings or avoid something I don't want to do.


Main Course If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?

Ummm...What an odd question! How about switching New York back to New Amsterdam. Harlem/Haarlem would make more sense that way.


Dessert What stresses you out? What calms you down?

Jerks in traffic. Erosion of our civil liberties. Drew leaving soda cans all over the house.

Laughing/chatting with Drew, Abby the Dog sleeping next to me, stitching, silence.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I put a TON of audiobooks into our iTunes for my husband and I've found this method to be the easiest way to manage all those files. You make one file per CD instead of having all those tracks. SO much easier!

http://aldoblog.com/audiobooks/itunes/importing-audio-cds/